Welcome to our terms of services page in which all the conditions and terms of using our services for our clients are listed and considered as an agreement. By accepting us to provide you the services we offer, you are agreeing to use our Service with the listed terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations.
1. The use of websites/web applications/android apps/any other products Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd designed or developed or maintained or promoted or supported for you in any means is subject to the other terms listed below.
2. All the services or support provided by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd are valid for only one year unless it is stated otherwise.
3. On accepting any of our services, you agree to abide by all the terms we have listed here.
4. You now agree that all the services provided by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd would instigate only after the complete payment of the agreed amount.
5. By using our services, You agree to underwrite, guard, and hold undamaging Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd, the Registry, their respective partners and subsidiaries, and any of their executives, directors, officers, attorneys, managers, employees, consultants, contractors, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, unlimited, legal costs) arising out of or related to our Services. This violation of this will result the termination or expiration of this Agreement for whatever reason.
6. You agree and confirm that Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd may, at our sole prudence, change the Pricing Structure at any time without prior indication. However, this will only be valid to future period/s.
7. The violation of the terms will result in termination of services and no refund will be made.
8. Non-usage of the service does not give the right you for a reimbursement of any portion of the imbursement made to us for this service.
9. You agree that you will not use the Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd Web Services for unlawful purposes or for the diffusion of material that is unlawful. You also agree that you will not use the Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd Web Services for the diffusion of material that is niggling, offensive, intimidating, damaging, naughty, obscene, or enveloping of another’s privacy. You agree not to use unwarranted CPU resources, using unnecessary disk space, attempting to gain access to root and other clients’ accounts, installing endlessly running programs, and reselling scripts. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your content and you recognize that Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd acts as a passive channel for the distribution and transmission of your data. You represent and warrant the content you provide to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd (a) does not breach on Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd‘s or any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of exposure or privacy; (b) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or bylaw; (c) is not derogatory, trade slanderous, pornographic or obscene; or (d) does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or venomous programming routines. If you violate this provision you will be penalized up to and including termination of your rights to use the service and any other remedies available to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd by law.
10. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd will scrutinize the Emails/ Business Queries in order to track the search engine performance & no data with regard to this would be disclosed to any third party. On your exceptional request, the scrutinizing could be removed but after such an act, Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd would not be in a position to forward any performance report of your website.
11. You concede your right to use the Service is personal to you. You are entirely answerable for maintaining the privacy of your password and account. You shall be fully responsible for all use of your account, including any illicit use of your account by any third-party.
12. In contemplation for using Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd and to sustain and update this information as required keeping it current, complete and accurate.
13. All the contents of this Service are only for universal information or use. They do not constitute guidance and should not be relied upon in making (or abstaining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Service is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Service. The information from or through this service is presented on “AS IS ” basis , and all warranties , articulated or disguised of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods , service or channel, including without constraint, the implied warranties of merchantability, robustness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and expelled. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd and its parent, affiliates and acquaintances shall not be responsible, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in indenture, tort or otherwise from the use of or failure to use the Service, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Service or any such contents or for any crash of performance, error, exclusion, intermission, erasure, fault, stoppage in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or devastation or unconstitutional access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the service. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the exactness, competence, steadfastness, completeness, appropriateness or applicability of the information to a particular situation. You agree that Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd has no responsibility or accountability including but not limiting to the deletion, corruption, loss or failure to store any messages or content / data maintained or transmitted by any Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd Web Services. You acknowledge and agree that no recompense shall be payable whatsoever with respect to the aforementioned by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd Makes no warranty that the service will be never-ending, well-timed, safe and sound or error-free. Certain links on the Service lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd has no control or association, business or otherwise . These services are external to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd and by visiting these , you are outside the Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd web service and its channels. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgments or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the legitimacy, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or impairment, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and conducting on these services.
14. You agree to underwrite and hold harmless Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd, its parent, affiliates and acquaintances, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party payable to or arising out of content you submit, post to or spread or as a result of any transaction done on or through this site. This indemnification compulsion will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for whatever reason.
15. The Agreement shall be administrated by the Laws of India . The Courts of law at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
16. These Terms of Service constitute the entire concord between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or simultaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
17. In the event of non-payment of any services, Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd reserves the right to re-sell the Domain, Layout & all other related stuff to any third party or use itself, including the Domain/ Content / composition/ Layout and all other related material without any warning & no further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
18. All amounts paid to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd are non-refundable/ non- transferrable under any circumstances. Wherever in this Agreement the masculine, feminine, or neuter gender is used, it will be construed as including all genders, and wherever the singular is used, it will be judged to include the plural and vice versa, where the context so requires.
19. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd reserves the right to add / alter / adapt the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you keep on to use services provided by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd. Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd reserves the right to transform, postpone/abandon, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained/ not contained on the site without prior notice.
20. You agree that Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd (for the purposes of this section, Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd includes, without limitation, Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd’s executives, directors, officers, attorneys, managers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, registries, third-party providers, merchants, licensors, or the like, or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or distributing Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd’s services) will not be legally responsible to you or anyone else for any loss that may occur due to any (a) loss of registration of a domain; (b) use of your domain; (c) access setback or access intermission to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd’s registration system; (d) non-delivery or miss delivery of data between you and Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd and/or between Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd and the registry; (e) event further than Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd’s reasonable control; (f) processing of the application; (g) processing of any modification to the testimony associated with your domain; (h) suspension or cancellation of your registration by Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd; or (i) application of any dispute resolution prerequisite herein. Furthermore, Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, unusual, subsidiary, or consequential damage of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including, without limitation, inattention, or otherwise, even if Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event will Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd’s maximum liability exceed the total amount paid to Entiresoft Technologies (P) Ltd.